Joined Insight Wealth Partners:
Minimum Initial Investment:
**Appointment by referral only**
Chad enjoys working with clients as a lifelong trusted advisor. He has a proven track record of being innovative, creative, and forward thinking in his planning and wealth management solutions and is relentless in his drive to ensure his clients reach their goals. He has been married to his wonderful wife, Molly, for over 20 years, and they have two biological and three adopted children. In his spare time, Chad enjoys traveling with his family, woodworking, snow-skiing, gardening, land management, hunting, and fishing.
Chad's greatest ambition in life is to be an obedient follower of Jesus Christ according to God's written word. Here are a few such words that could prove eternally useful...
- "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes"...Romans 1:16
- "Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people"...Ephesians 6:7
- "A person can do nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in their own toil. This too, I see, is from the hand of God"...Ecclesiastes 2:24
- "If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing...1 Corinthians 13:2
- "Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me"...John 14:6
- "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"...Romans 3:23
- "As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one"...Romans 3:10
- "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord"...Romans 6:23
- "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us"...Romans 5:8
- "If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved"...Romans 10:9
- "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--not by works, so that no one can boast"...Ephesians 2:8,9